Monday, November 24, 2014

Mapping the SEO Agencies and Client Landscape in 2014 by @krnshrm

A few weeks ago, I published the results of a study about the State of SEO Agencies, which was conducted by my company linkbird during the months of August and September. Based on the same study, I hope to shed some light on the type of agencies and the type of clients prevalent in the online marketing services industry. I looked at the data about online marketing budgets, proportion of budgets spent on SEO, and the proportion reserved for outsourcing activities. From this analysis three things became clear to me. 1. Agency’s Focus on SEO The participating agencies were asked […]

The post Mapping the SEO Agencies and Client Landscape in 2014 by @krnshrm appeared first on Search Engine Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment