Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How Link Building Complements Other Online Marketing Strategies by @linkbuildingjon

I’ve always believed that it’s crucial that an online marketing campaign can only succeed by using a healthy mixture of several different tactics. I myself am a link builder, and I swear by link building. However, if you rely solely on link building to increase visibility, be prepared for failure. Not every webmaster is eager to link to other websites, and it can be a long time before you see positive impacts. So I would never suggest an exclusive focus on link building for your online marketing efforts, but I would also never suggest an exclusive focus on PPC, content […]

The post How Link Building Complements Other Online Marketing Strategies by @linkbuildingjon appeared first on Search Engine Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment