Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Why Adalysis is the Missing Piece in the PPC Tool Market by @AndrewLolk

Disclosure: I have no affiliation with Adalysis and have not been paid for this review. One of the longest lasting ideas I had stored in my Evernote idea notebook was to create an ad testing tool. Ad testing is such a simple idea, but a complicated process, and I was baffled that no one has tried to offer a fix for the PPC community. None of the big PPC tool vendors has come close to an effective solution. However, during Hero Conf last year I saw a presentation from Brad Geddes where he spoke about ad testing (and briefly sprinkled in screenshots […]

The post Why Adalysis is the Missing Piece in the PPC Tool Market by @AndrewLolk appeared first on Search Engine Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment