Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Logic Behind One Thought, One Paragraph by @brentcsutoras

I read a lot of content every day, but regardless who the author is or the topic, there is one thing that always results in me either bookmarking the article for later, or just closing it and moving on – long and intimidating paragraphs. I, like many others, have a lot on my plate, very little time in the day, and hundreds of articles to skim through every week. So when I see excessively long paragraphs, it intimidates me and makes me feel like I don’t have enough time (or energy) to read the whole article. Because of this, I have always recommended, whether […]

The post The Logic Behind One Thought, One Paragraph by @brentcsutoras appeared first on Search Engine Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment