Sunday, March 8, 2015

5 Ways to Get 10x More Retweets on Twitter by @LarryKim

We have a pretty good idea of Twitter best practices: post regularly, don’t overuse hashtags, keep your tweets short enough for retweets, etc. We even know that a good mix of images and video will help boost engagement. Yet every few months, I like to look back through my Twitter analytics to see which content performed best and I’m surprised at what I find. Some pieces of content posted to Twitter get 5 to 10 times my typical amount of retweets! Now, when Twitter shows you your engagement rate, they include all engagements: Link Clicks, Retweets, Favorites, and Replies. However, […]

The post 5 Ways to Get 10x More Retweets on Twitter by @LarryKim appeared first on Search Engine Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment